Sunday, December 16, 2007
The Bookcase
Isabel loves to read. And if we are tired from a long day of reading, She will pick up a book and turn the pages wh
ile reading out loud to herself. It is the cutest. Her favorite thing to do is pick out the book that daddy reads to her. She loves to read so much that we got bought her, her very own bookshelf. Of course it really is suppose to be a shelf for shoes but we figured it is the perfect size for Izzy. The days after putting it together all she did was take a book off, sit down, read it and pick up another. Within a half hour the room is covered in books. I guess if she has to love something that much I am glad it is books.
Speaking of books, last week I took her to the library for the first time. She got to pick out two board books to bring home. And of all the options this one caught her action. Underwear, Do's and Don'ts. Crazy It must be the bright colors, at least that is what I tell myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like a winner of a book!!!:)
Thanks for teaching today - you are sooo good at it!
Post a Comment